1. In a large container (preferably with a lid), mix together the soy sauce , 1/3 cup olive oil, garlic and a substantial amount of pepper. This is your marinade.
2. Cube ribeyes into 1″ cubes and toss into marinade. Leave to marinate for 1 hour or as long as 24 hours.
3. Cut pineapple.
4. Toss pineapple with basil, 1 Tablespoon of oil and loads of fresh pepper. Let that sit for 30 minutes or so.
5. Thread steak and pineapple, alternating between the two, onto skewers.
6. Grill on a BBQ for 10-15 minutes (for medium rare), flipping often to sear all sides.
7. Serve immediately.
A great new way to enjoy steak. The pineapple and steak combinations seeems strange, but blends together perfectly.