1. Wash, dry and cut eggplants into .5 inch slices lengthwise.
2. Brush one side of each piece with oil and place on broiling pan.
3. Broil 6 inces from heat source until golden brown.
4. Turn, brush other side with oil and brown.
5. Remove from pan and set aside on a plate. Mix together basil, ricotta, parmesan, garlic, salt and pepper, and nutmeg.
6. Place a tsp of this mixture on one end of each slice of eggplant and roll it around filling.
7. Place rolls in a shallow, 2 qt baking dish and pour spaghetti sauce evenly over rolls.
8. Cut mozzarella into thin slices and arrange over sauce. (like chicken parm)
9. Bake at 350 for 20-30 mins.
Eggplant is delicious and contains a variety of necessary vitamins and minerals, essential to good health.