1. Cook the rice in a covered pot for about 25 minutes. (rice will expand)
2. Chop the tofu and fry in a skillet with olive oil on medium heat until crispy and brown. (20-30 minutes)
3. Boil water and add chick peas to cook for roughly 30 minutes.
4. Cut the onions, tomatoes, and garlic. Add garlic to tofu and chick peas.
5. Once rice is done stir it to keep it from sticking, adding olive oil if necessary.
6. Put wok on low heat. Add rice and olive oil.
7. Stir in tofu (once crispy), chick peas and vegetables until thoroughly blended and fried. (Rice will turn light brown).
8. Add asian hot sauce or other spices to taste and serve!
One way to stir fry with your vegetarian friends!