- Review the program description and decide on the assemblies you would like to schedule during the school year.
- Download and complete the Registration Form and return it as soon as possible. Don't wait until you have collected the necessary amount of SHOP 'n SAVE register receipts. Programs are booked quickly, so get your selections and proposed dates in right away. Forms may be returned via fax, email or mail to the SHOP 'n SAVE S.E.E.D. program headquarters listed below.
- Select a representative from your school or parent-teacher group who will organize your receipt drive and serve as your school contact person.
- Start collecting SHOP 'n SAVE register receipts. All receipts must be dated within one year of your scheduled assembly date. The receipt total should include merchandise and sales tax after store coupons have been deducted. A total of $250 per student attending the assembly is required.
- Bundle your receipts and present them to the S.E.E.D. partner conducting the program on the day of your assembly.
For S.E.E.D. Partner Program content and scheduling information, contact:
Carnegie Science Center
Contact: Keri Medwid
Pittsburgh Zoo & PPG Aquarium
Download a PDF of the S.E.E.D. registration form by clicking here.